With everything happening experts say our economy may take a toll. It is therefore wise to save and shop smart.
But what if the clothes you have don’t seem to be work together and you struggle and spend so much time to put together and coordinate your outfits?
Good news – you don’t have ve to invest in a new wardrobe to revamp your style. I have eight tips to help you restyle your clothes.
8 TIPS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR WARDROBE .
- Organise your wardrobe and weed out clothes you don’t wear, clothes that don’t fit or clothes torn beyond repair.
- Get creative. Fashion is an art. Use apps like pinterest to get creative ideas on how to style pieces you already own.
- Once you have an idea of what pairs well with what, try on every possible combination.
- Build your outfits around color if repeating old clothes in new ways is a struggle. You don’t have to be very colorful, you can stick to neutrals.
- Break up your matching sets and wear them differently. If for example you own a matching set of a top and pants the top can be worn with shorts, jeans or skirts.
- Invest in basic pieces(examples of basic pieces :black blazer, blue jeans, basic tanks,plain t-shirts, white shirt, heels and flats) . This makes it easier for you to mix and match with so many possible combinations without you getting bored.
- Style up your outfit by tucking in the top or folding your sleeves.
- Accessorize your outfits. This can be done by trying on your outfits with different shoes, belts and jewelry.
Which tip was most helpful? Let me know and I’ll answer any questions you may have.